Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect. But it's there for us, trying the best it can; that's what makes it so damn beautiful

   Home sweet home. ♥

   Mid exam was oveeeeer! Sleepless nights and early wake up will be invisible for 3 days. Yey! Hoping for a GV for the results and Midterm grades. Whew. (...) Okay, actually.. I'm not in the mood to post a blog for today. My mind doesn't comprises ideas to share for. AnaPhysio may drained the intelligence on my cerebrum and replaced sternocleidomastoid, bulbospongiosus, tensor fascia latae, and stuffs. Gee. It's already 1:30 and while Acy is on his retreat, we both texting each other. Crap. I really miss him. Valentines and our 1 year are already proximate and I still don't have the idea how we'll celebrate it and how I'll make it special. Anyway, I'll just spend this whole weekend with him and hopefully on the exact date of Valentines. I hope, though I may not surprised him or gave some special stuffs to him. I wanted him to be happy with my presence. :) I love him and don't wanna let go. He always made me smile and to my all downfall times, he always lifted me and gves me the courage to be strong enough. He just wanted to tell me that no matter what, he will never leave me behind. And I can prove it. He really does.

   I don't know how I feel today. I was about to cry while typing this shit stuffs. Maybe because, since I can't hug and kiss him tonight, I'm feeling good that I can express this feelings trough this. This mixed-emotions just tells me that I really miss him and I really do. I'm just happy that I have him. A guy where to my shit things I've done, to my immaturity, to my aggresive attitude, he understands me and never let himself get mad at me. He never feels to me that he wanted to give up despite to all of this. We're not perfect. We fought several times from light things to hardest one. But the most special twist about that was after the secretions of lacrimal gland and so whatever medical terms it may be, we make things more sweeter than before. Stronger than before.

   I just know that, from the bottom of my hypothalamus, I love him. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment