Friday, February 18, 2011

I do not regret one moment of my life :)

   Here @ my room with Acy on the phone call. Since he asked me to post here, I do it so. Haha. Anyway, find this day a GV! Had a great morning. :) Tho I got sulked @ him yesterday's night due to his sleepyhead again. So, our morning welcomed by some of our previous quizzes in AnaPhysio. I got failed to some quizzes, I felt disappointed tho. But I'm still not losing hope. I know that I can pass. I can pass through this AnaPhysio. :)

   For our activity in AnaPhysio a while ago, we had our blood typing. And I got Type AB+. Rare blood type that's why I find it so cool. :) Haha. MiniPrac and quizzes followed. And I don't know what the hell I wrote on my paper. Haha. It's the first quiz in Finals. Whew, last chance. So I should be better. Do my best and have the extra effort.

  After my class, Acy's waiting me outside the campus. Had our dinner @ KFC, fully loaded baby :) Went home and people @ home welcomed me to their slumberdom. -.-" They are all sleeping already except to my eldest bro. Telling me that we have already wifi @ home and my touchpad has already a keyboard. Yey! Haha. So I'm now using lappy here @ my room. Playing musics and other stuffs. I had fun being with him. I miss him. :")

   It's kuya Brian's birthday. Yey, I don't know what are the happenings for today. :) But surely, liquors all day will be exist! :)) Acy's gonna be here latuuur. YEHEY! Another sweet day with him. I should be more inspired with this. Haha. Anyway, so much with this. I more prefer to talk with him in the phone rather this effin' stuffs. haha. :") Ciao. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment