Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.

   It's been a long time since my last post here. From the past few days, many happenings and memories happened. Bonding that is truly unforgettable.

Feb.13, 2011 Sunday
   It's a day before <3's day and at the same time, our anniversary. He fetch me @ our house and left home early morning. Good thing, there's a near bus along our way to Olivares. Supposedly, me and Acy gonna have our solo date. Since we meet up his mother and ate @ Manila, we first went there to alms for a penny. But then, Acy changed plans and said that we just go to Moa with his family. Had our ice skating with his ate. And Acy is a "fast learner" that I can't go along with him. Skating @ the middle of the "arena" without fall. It breaks my heart. Haha. But I'll be learning soon. Hopefully. Then took up our lunch. His Mama and ate already left us. So we decided to play bowling. And after that, played billiards. After a tiring "mall adventure", we went to "Foot for God" (i think?) and had our foot spa. It was so relaxing. May be expensive, worth it tho. I may be got pissed on him since he changed our plans, but I enjoyed it. Bonding with his family was a fun experience. :)

Feb. 14, 2011 Monday
   It is monday and so, we have both classes. And it's valentine's day and our 1st Anniversary. YAY! Tho we are busy in our class. he fetch me after class and surprisingly, he gave me a bouquet and letters form his classmates. Section actually. Haha. And so, since my gift for him aren't prepared yet due to a busy days. I just bought a cake. Maybe I'll just give him a post-valentine/anniv gift. Also, we played badminton and had a fun roadtrip with him. :) Very happy and contented for what we have now. 

End of cmy morning class now. Gonna back this lappy now. Ciao. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment