Friday, February 25, 2011

Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."

   Happy day :) Anyway, currently having an anatomical conversation with my man now. Haha. Can't define much about this day. Tho there are some almost get on my nerves, Acy's right. I shouldn't mind them. But what I've realized is that I wanted to say thank you for those who hated me or something, those guys make me much stronger for every circumstances. I shouldn't be bothered on them besides it's not my problem to worried about. I may be involved but I know I did the right thing.    I know it's hard to get along with that people. I have my own life and I make my own decisions. They don't control my every actions. So what's the point to be affected from them? I'm not perfect. I used to be emotional sometimes. And there are times that I was already hurt. But there's someone who tries to wipe all my tears and hugged me in my downfall moments, my boyfriend. And there's my friends, my real friends, who always there and makes me laugh all the times. And of course, my family. They are my no.1 inspiration since they have a great expectations on me.

   Yesterday, Funda midterm grades already released. From 83.25, I got 87.85. Good thing. Didn't expect much from it. :") Need more improvements tho. Waiting for AnaPhysio grade, I don't want to expect something where I shouldn't be regret soon. But I hope that I can get a passing grade. Not just a passing but a high grade. :) Surprised about my grades in other subjects and I should keep it up. And yes, like what our Guidance Counselor told me, don't let others distracted you from what you are doing. She's right. Don't let others ruin your life from a non-sense stuffs. Live life to the fullest. :) Enjoy it. God has a reasons from all things happening right from this very moment. and He has His own purpose why this things trying to happen.

   Lots of stuff to be done in this finals. Thesis paper for English and Filipino. Defense @ the same time. I shouldn't forgot the dresses that I'll be wearing. Simultaneously, a group reporting about different systems in Anatomy. And hell Endocrine System assigned to our group. Scientific paper and hmm? What more? Maybe, RetDem for Funda. Fudge, I need to printed out our notes for 2 major subject. Tomo's gonna be a nerdy/geeky day for me. So that, a Holy Sunday with my man for Sunday :) I promised to myself, that after this semester and once I've passed all the subjects, I'll treat myself and will surely waste my summer to a social life. But maybe now, I should lessen it and burden myself to focus on my studies. Besides, it's a 3-weeks grievance. So I should do my very best and exert my fullest effort. :)

   Now, I'm happy. Alaine Cristoffer Aguilar-Orolfo is the one that I shouldn't lose. And worth to hold on. He's the reason for my every smiles. Through all the good times and bad times, he never left me. We encountered so much quarrels with different issues and problems. It gets to the point that we almost give up and let go. But here we are, entangled hands saying, "we'll keep holding on" and not just holding on but staying from each other to whatever may happen, we'll let it solve together. I don't want to lose him, he's all I need. My tears almost run down on my cheeks because to every drops of this lacrimal glands, it says that, I deserve to be Happy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment