Friday, April 1, 2011

God. Please help me. :(

     Yes. I've been busy for this past few weeks due to Final week and end of the 2nd semester in 1styear. And then got too bored and had a lots of energy that was taken away by my academics stuffs. Again, here I am, in front of PC typing this stuffs. I had my eye check-up a while ago. It took me so long waiting for my turn. And suddenly the old lady supposedly after my name asked me if it is okay with me to switch our names and I let them to, since she seems pity because of her eye irritation or whatever it is.

     Yesterday, me and Acy had our date. It was actually unplanned. I supposed to be with my classmates that will be having a farewell party @ Kawit. Since, it was so far from my place and I don't have enough money. I decided to be with Acy since he told me that he will be absent on that day. So, we went to Tagaytay. Yes, it's our first time to go there without knowing how to commute all the way long their. So, we just asked the jeepney drivers and it's good that there are really approachable Same with the other passengers. As we land the place, the guy, with a horse named "Mutya", asked us to have a horse backride. But we just went there for our Zipline that's why we lack of money for other stuffs. Took pictures, ate lunch, then had our zipline. and it was really AWESOME! Great experience for both of us. It was fun. So much fun actually. How I wish, we can do it again and again. If we just have enough money :)) Haha. Good thing, there's a photo souvenir, and we both find cute :"> Hahaha. I miss it.

   Life is beautiful. But one thing I just worried about. How I wish, sooner by now. God may answer my prayers. I know sometimes  that I'm not brave enough. As I type this, I want to cry so hard. I don't know what I should do. I know that I did the wrong thing. But please, don'y punish me like this. :( I want to have a chance to make things better. To be a better person. And to do all things right. Please God, I need you. I thank you for everything. I was so blessed having my family, friends and Acy. And even my studies. I don't want these things be affected for the wrong things I've done. Please Lord. Help me. I know you have a reasons for all this. I'm begging, guide me. I don't know what I'm going to do. I need you. Lord, I trust you.. And I know, you will never leave me. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment